[AMPS] Alpha/Power and Henry Radio

Radiodan W7RF RFpower@radiodan.com
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 09:35:54 -0700

John wrote:

>It was just very gratifying to see such cooperation between
>two competitors.  I even offered to do something in return for
>Dan's help -- such as a discount on an Alpha!   As hoped, he
>appreciated my humor.

I did indeed!

I wish we had the time have dinner but the convention was one continuos blur
for us both.
Glad to have helped. It was nice to meet you and talk for a few moments.
Alpha has a good man in you.
I hope no one hurt themselves faling to the floor while reading "Radiodan
helps Alpha at DX convention"!

Now, what was that discount.............?

73, Dan Magro W7RF, (President WARC 1999, member SCDXC, SCCC)
Manufacturers Rep & Distributor for HENRY RF Power Amplifiers.
www.radiodan.com <http://www.radiodan.com>     RFpower@radiodan.com
<mailto:RFpower@radiodan.com> A trip to our web site is worth the click!