[AMPS] Reparied Ultra Is Returned

Jim Reid jreid@aloha.net
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 15:27:30 -1000

Aloha from Kauai,

DHL just left a few minutes ago,  having returned the Ultra8K
RF deck just after 3 PM today!  Amazing fast service and
turn around.  I shipped the unit to Henry last Thursday.
Paul looked at it Tuesday morning,  found the problem,
and fixed it.  Waited until Wednesday to get it up on
the 8K hot test table.  All checked out A-ok,  signed
off the warranty repair,  and packaged and shipped out
of LA yesterday.  DHL delivery man said the plane with
the unit on board landed here on Kauai during our
noon hour;  and 2 hours later he delivered it to me
here on the South side of the island.

All ready have the unit unpacked and out of the huge
shipping box.  Looks in great shape.  Going to the
Kauai County Fair for the rest of the day and evening.
My son has a big display of his award winning tropical
flowers set up there.  So his  Mom and Grandmother
want to have a look.  Will reassemble the Henry amp
pedestal in the morning.

Much Mahalo to Paul Johnson,  Meredith,  and Ted Henry
for their fine service and customer support.  You could
not find finer and more thoughful folks with which you
could be doing business!!  And special thanks again to
Ted for hand carrying the large return shipping box 10 days
ago out here on his vacation trip to our island!

73 to all,  Jim,  KH7M
A Very Happy Henry Customer
PS: Boys tropicals can be seen at:
        http://www.a-tropical-flower.com/