[AMPS] Clipperton L shot?

Jonathan Kaplan jonk@jskent.com
Thu, 26 Aug 1999 07:46:26 -0700

Thanks to Bob, Rick and especially you Clyde for such prompt
and useful answers. The winner of the rubber ducky is Clyde: I
checked a small gauge flexible jumper I had between the power/swr
meter and the the antenna switch control box as Clyde had suggested.
I replaced it with a new RG-8 jumper. Voila!!! 500watts out on all bands,
except 40m which was 1000watts.
Now that is much better, but is it all I can expect out of a Clipperton L into
a TH7DX and M2 40m Dipole, both up 55-60ft?

Thanks again.

73
Jonathan KO6XS