[AMPS] Capacitors 220 @ 450wv

robert witt rrwitt@webt.com
Sun, 03 Jan 1999 13:23:11 -0500

--------------D4EC44C2C4F49F16C72C3E69

I have 10 cde Electrolytic capacitors of the value of 220uf at 450wv.
They are General purpose
aluminum snap in radial lead with a temp range of -40 to 85+c. The size
is 1 1/4 dia by 1 1/2
long with taps out the end of 1/4 inch. They are like new and have been
checked for cap and leakage. There is no date code on them. $3.25Ea.
plus shipping

Robert

--------------D4EC44C2C4F49F16C72C3E69

<HTML>
<TT>I have 10 cde Electrolytic capacitors of the value of 220uf at 450wv.
They are General purpose</TT>
<BR><TT>aluminum snap in radial lead with a temp range of -40 to 85+c.
The size is 1 1/4 dia by 1 1/2</TT>
<BR><TT>long with taps out the end of 1/4 inch. They are like new and have
been checked for cap and leakage. There is no date code on them. $3.25Ea.
plus shipping</TT><TT></TT>

<P><TT>Robert</TT></HTML>

--------------D4EC44C2C4F49F16C72C3E69--