[AMPS] Rapid Warmup Indirectly Heated Cathode Tubes

dan hearn dhearn@ix.netcom.com
Mon, 11 Jan 1999 07:40:29 -0800

Jon: I didn't make top of the honor roll (365 cfmd ) and 199 zones while
sitting on my thumbs as my amp warmed up. Obviously I call barefoot while the
amp warms up and sometimes make the contact that way.  73, Dan