[AMPS] Johnson Viking Invader PS for sale

Jon Ogden jono@enteract.com
Sat, 16 Jan 1999 12:33:33 -0600

Howdy all,

Since we had some warmer WX here in Chicago today, I decided to clean out
my garage.  I came across a Johnson Viking Invader Power Supply that I
have had for some time.  I don't think I will have use of it for a LONG,
long time, so I have decided to sell it.  The visual condx looks pretty
good but I do not know if it works.  I have never used it.

So, make me an offer.  No reasonable offers refused.  I would prefer
pick-up or delivery in the Chicago area as the thing is very heavy.  If I
ship it, you pay for shipping.  Willing to drive to Milwaukee area as
well if someone up there wants to get it.

73,

Jon
KE9NA

Jon Ogden