[AMPS] 4cx5000

Steve sbookout@mnsinc.com
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 08:54:35 -0500

Carl, just what is YOUR problem?

90% percent of the stuff going back and forth is done in a civil manner,
even if both sides are not in agreement, but your main focus seems to be
just plain nasty when you can.

You make personal judgements and attacks on people you don't know, which is
not called for.  Unsolicited snide remarks when ever possible.  You even
passed your attitude off once as just being the way people are up in New
England or some such nonsense.

Just who 'crapped in your Wheaties'?

Steve, NJ4F