[AMPS] Is February QST out ?

yo3ctk@qsl.net yo3ctk@qsl.net
Wed, 27 Jan 1999 08:11:52 -0500

Hi folks,

I hope that I won't get a reprimand for posting something so foreign to AMPS reflector' usual topics. But for some days now I watched the ARRL/CW/QST/Handbook debate so ....

Anyway, here's my question: is February QST out? I usually get the magazine with 2-3 months delay, and November QST is hot news to me right now (it's my league too, remember ? - yeah right). I only want to know if official results for 1998 IARU contest are published. If yes and yes, please somebody let me know by private E-mail the top ten positions for HQ stations.

Thanks and please excuse me for this post.

73 de Mike, YO3CTK
yo3ctk@qsl.net