[AMPS] Re: SERIOUS commentary from N4XY on "no-code" and "bounced" submission to [CW] from Bob Marston, K1TA [LONG] but please read all

Andy Wallace andywallace@home.com
Sat, 30 Jan 1999 18:58:58 -0600

Carl--

Today I worked  East Malaysia at 22:48 on 7009.8--9M6AAC--he was begging for
calls--most of 40 CW at this time was very quiet.

Andy  K5VM