[AMPS] Re:Scopes/power/bandwidth

Bill Murphy zuluhe@hotmail.com
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 03:57:31 GMT

Reading all this info about measuring power with a high voltage  probe and
scope, what probes do you use? As far as i know most high voltage probes
suitable for measuring power have a limited bandwidth of about 300 Hertz,
wide band scope probes generally have voltage limits not suited to legal
output measurements. Jenning have a dividing probe but that looks like a
mighty expensive sollution. Anyway just curious as i would like to check my
wattmeters and try this method.

Bill