[AMPS] Alpah 77DX rcve bypass problem

Phil Clements philk5pc@tyler.net
Tue, 01 Jun 1999 21:23:02 -0700

Better yet, since the problem os on receive, jumper around the reed
relay contacts with a clip lead  after you get the problem initiated with
no RX. If the reed relay is stuck, RX will be restored. You can jump
the vacuum relay the same way from the top without having to remove
the bottom panel, but be careful on the placement of the clip lead as
4 KV is very near by!

GL!

(((73)))
Phil, K5PC