[AMPS] New World Record for 8877 Replacement

Jon Ogden jono@enteract.com
Thu, 17 Jun 99 16:01:47 -0500

>>It's too bad W8JI left the reflector before this came up.
>
>€  Did Tom Rauch say that he was leaving?

Yes, Rich.  I guess you not only selectively edit, you selectively read as well!  Oh well, I guess we all do.

Yes, Tom said he'd spent his alloted time on "AMPS" for one year.  He was leaving.  Perhaps he still reads, but he doesn't appear to be posting any more.  It's a shame cause I would like to hear him defend his design.

73,

Jon
KE9NA

The Second Amendment is NOT about duck hunting!

Jon Ogden

jono@enteract.com
www.qsl.net/ke9na