[AMPS] Band switch

Mark Marsden MM@plextek.co.uk
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 14:47:35 +0000

I am looking for a suitable band switch for a pi-network output for
a homebrew 4CX1000A 6 band amplifier. (160 to 10m)

PA is 2.7kV at 1A, Qo is 12.5, so at least 13A, 3kVdc contacts are
required

I'm looking for a new or used switch. Please e-mail me directly if you
have a
unit to sell.

Thanks in advance

73's  Mark G4AXX M4R Granta Contest Group