[AMPS] 3-500Z question

dan hearn dhearn@ix.netcom.com
Fri, 28 May 1999 14:37:21 -0700

Greg: I also have one of the same tubes labeled in the same way. It was given to
me by my neighbor who is a Varian sales rep. When they closed the dallas office
down there were several tubes there and he took them home. Mine has a sheet with
test data showing that it meets all specs. I knew a fellow in Dallas who , some
15 yrs ago or so, worked at TI and traded TI calculators to some Eimac employee
for 8877's . The tubes were labeled "mechanical sample" but worked perfectly. I
will bet they are OK. 73. Dan, N5AR