[AMPS] RE:

Radiodan W7RF RFpower@radiodan.com
Sun, 31 Oct 1999 17:59:13 -0800

Hi Rich,

I haven't actually tried the faster speeds to see what differences there
would be in the final outcome. I usually just leave the keyer where it was
last.

This would be a good test to try to see if there are any end result
differences (power out and where the tune/load end up) with different dit
speeds.

And they say CW is an outdated mode!

73, Dan Magro W7RF, (President WARC 1999, member SCDXC, SCCC)
Manufacturers Rep & Distributor for HENRY RF Power Amplifiers.
RF Applications Power Measuring equipment, See the VFD & WinWatt!
www.radiodan.com <http://www.radiodan.com>     RFpower@radiodan.com
<mailto:RFpower@radiodan.com> A trip to our web site is worth the click!