[AMPS] Re: Italians and power?

Jan.E.Holm@telia.se Jan.E.Holm@telia.se
Mon, 1 Nov 1999 12:01:09 +0100

      Yes, I think QRM is the answer to most problems. During CQWW
       there is simply too many stations on the bands at the same time.
       I don´t think the Italians run any more power then anyone else so
       please don´t pick on them.
       USA is the only country I´ve seen amplifiers runing 25 - 50 kW
       so why not leave the Italians alone.

       de Jim SM2EKM