[AMPS] Re: Italians and power?

Radiodan W7RF RFpower@radiodan.com
Mon, 1 Nov 1999 15:06:21 -0800

You take it like I'm picking on the Italians.

I am merely asking if anyone else hears them in particular as strong as I
do. It is a fact that they are the strongest of the lot (as a country on the
whole) of anyone in EU at my shack.

73, Dan Magro W7RF, (President WARC 1999, member SCDXC, SCCC)
Manufacturers Rep & Distributor for HENRY RF Power Amplifiers.
RF Applications Power Measuring equipment, See the VFD & WinWatt!
www.radiodan.com <http://www.radiodan.com>     RFpower@radiodan.com
<mailto:RFpower@radiodan.com> A trip to our web site is worth the click!