[AMPS] collins 30 S 1 amplifier bulbs

nospam4me@juno.com nospam4me@juno.com
Sat, 20 Nov 1999 13:14:26 -0800

Hello there,

I tried to pop open my 30 S 1 amp top to see what the bulbs were,
christmas it's a pain to get to them.  The manual part numbers are spec
as follows:

DS201,202 and 203 are Incandesant 6.3 v, 0.945 watt, 0.15 amps; 1-1/8 in.
lg max overall
Collins Part number 262 3240 00

DS204 and 205 in meters M201 and M202 are supplied with lens, miniature
bayonet base T-3-1/4 bulb
Collins Part number 262 0626 00

Both should be available as a cross from Newark Electronics or direct
from the Ex Collins Ham back in the Midwest, still doing authorized
repairs referred by the factory.

If you can't find him, just give me the generic cross and I'll help you
out. I can get most any type of bulb regardless of age through a special
contact. It may not be the cheapest, but he hasn't failed me yet even
with old projector bulb requests from purgatory.

cheers
skipp
nospam4me@juno.com