[AMPS] Have Cake & Eat it too

Gilmer, Mike mgilmer@gnlp.com
Thu, 9 Sep 1999 11:43:30 -0400

I have no experience with either antenna and certainly not with the two
arranged as yours are.
This is probably a topic for TowerTalk.
Go to eHam.net and use the eHam Detective to search the reflectors'
archives for previous debate on this topic.
This works great at finding old posts.
Failing that, I would try the guys on TowerTalk reflector for specifics.

73
Mike N2MG
n2mg@contesting.com