[[AMPS] Selecting an amp for SSB and RTTY]

kk5yy@juno.com kk5yy@juno.com
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 15:29:13 -0600

On 30 Sep 99 14:32:15 CDT Joe Duerbusch <jduerbusch@netscape.net> writes:

>kk5yy@juno.com wrote:
>
>A Drake L7(not A) also with new Eimac 3-500Zs
>
>====
>I did not know there was a Drake L-7 and L-7A??  What is the
>different?

Someone I spoke to on the phone identified my amplifier as a
"non A" since there are the several differences between the L7s
we have and later ones perhaps that is what was meant.
Other than this I have no idea.