Fw: [AMPS] For Sale Dentron MLA-2500

nospam4me@juno.com nospam4me@juno.com
Sat, 1 Apr 2000 14:44:05 -0800

Hi Kevin,

The lack of tuned input is indeed a disadvantage and
inconvenience. Depending on the amplifier, you can
retro in a tuned input board.  Carl, km1h@juno.com has
pc boards well fit for such a purpose. It's worth checking
out if you keep the amplifier or pass the information along
to the new owner. Please Email me the pics if you have
a moment, it's well worth a look at the conversion.
Do you know who did the conversion..?  an "amps member?"

cheers
skipp

[snip]
I have a Dentron MLA-2500 that was very nicely converted to a single
3cx800a7.  I purchased this to use as a backup amp with my 706 Icom and
didn't realize when I bought it the amp didn't have a tuned input.
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.