[AMPS] CBers

Tom Rauch W8JI@contesting.com
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 14:03:59 -0400

From:           	"Jeff Wolf" <da_kang@hotmail.com>
To:             	W8JI@contesting.com, amps@contesting.com
Subject:        	Re: [AMPS] CBers
Date sent:      	Wed, 30 Aug 2000 17:24:25 GMT

I wrote:

> >I know this is in conflict with the "freebanders code of radio ethics",
> >but a licensed transmission takes priority over one with no legal right
> >or legitimate reason to use a frequency. However, thanks for all your
> >valuable technical contributions. 73, Tom W8JI w8ji@contesting.com

To which "DA King replies:

> There is no code of ethics.
>
> This is a simple case of a respected manufacturer, amplifier expert,
> published author, licensed US Amateur operator, and member of the amps
> reflector telling people in a worldwide forum he advocates jamming.  Put
> simple enough, eh?

Let's clear the air here.

I dislike pirates and CBers who operate outside the band with
illegal power, to which you always seem to find a way to work in
untrue personal attacks directed at me.

You seem to have personal problem or grudge against me. Why
not just tell everyone what it is, and be done with the little barbs
and falsehoods you constantly spew.

Certainly you are not so stupid as to think operating on a frequency
I am legally entitled to despite an illegal operator operating there
while arranging drug deals is some unsavory action on my part? Or
are you actually that dumb?

73, Tom W8JI
w8ji@contesting.com