[AMPS] Discussions... 3/2 Power law

measures measures@vcnet.com
Sat, 1 Jan 2000 04:51:19 -0700

>>>To the benefit of this reflector, in general, wouldīnt it be more
>>>interesting to discuss technical issues that we dont quite understand,
>>
>>Would you like to discuss the 3/2 power law?
>>
>>Sure, why not. Letīs hear your definition, and how that would affect the DAF
>operation.
>

>Been there, done that.
>
>cheers
>
>-  Rich..., 805.386.3734, www.vcnet.com/measures.
>

>Rich, could you ever consider a grown up discussion?

€  [chortle]

>This is almost like kids sitting in the sand, argueing about toys....
>
>But then, maybe thatīs exactly what this is all about..? ! ;-)

€   This is about the fact that published characteristic curves show that
grid-driven with significant grid-current is Not linear.  Also, to obtain
uniform grid/screen amplification,  screen potential can not be allowed
to sag at Any signal level.  With the GAF config., screen potential
approaches zero at low signal levels.

later, Lars