[AMPS] Receiver performance

i4jmy@iol.it i4jmy@iol.it
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 15:46:03 +0100

Some of that numbers effectively doesn't fit, expecially for the tests
performed with SSB filters @ 3k spacing. A spacing that's practically
useless in a real SSB traffic because of the inherent SSB transmitters
bandwith, unwanted sideband rejections, and so on, that suggest larger
spacings from strong signals not to be interfered, independently by the
receiver IMDs.
Last but not least, some of the reported performances @ 3k are well
over the real SSB IF filter rejections.

73,