[AMPS] Need Documentation on Henry 3K Classic

KA2YKC@aol.com KA2YKC@aol.com
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 10:37:42 EST

In a message dated 3/15/00 2:09:46 AM Eastern Standard Time, 2@vc.net writes:

<< I bought a Henry 3K Classic RF deck recently.
 >Unfortunately, all the parts were in plastic bags,
 >and the chassis was stripped clean.
 >I've just about gotten everything back together,
 >but I need some pix or drawings to see the layout.
 >Also, I need to confirm the actual values of the door knob
 >caps that make up the C1 in the Pi-L network.
 >
 >Don't laugh, guys, this stuff keeps me off the street and
 >out of the pool halls  Retirement IS ALL IT IS CRACKED UP TO BE,
 >AND MORE!

 The 2K-4 is essentially the same amplifier as the 3K-A - only with a
 lesser anode supply.  I think I have a 2K-4 manual in my file.  If u need
 a copy, let me know, Phil.
 later

 end

FYI, Rich, the 3KA is built around a pair of 3-500Z's, whereas a 3K Classic
is built around a single 3CX1200A7.

Phil, I have some great jpeg pics of a 3KPremier, and a few of a 3KA, but I
doubt that they would be of any value to you for the 3K Classic. However,
check out RadioDan, W7RF's web site (www.radiodan.com). He has a whole page
of pics of a 3K Classic MK2, which may be of some value.

Good Luck
Eric
KK2ED