[AMPS] Emtron DX1

Jorge A Mejia laussana@epm.net.co
Thu, 25 May 2000 14:31:28 -0500

Dear Mr Breznek:

Its been quite a while that I do not hear from you. I am so dissapointed
that I can't use my amplifier. The overheathing protection circuit is on
most of the time. I even mounted another fan exactly like the stock one
piggyback  besides the terrible amount of noise they make it only allows
me e few more words untill the protection circuit tripps the amp to std
by again. I have already received messages from other hams in ZL and VK
who also experienced the same problem. One of them said that the new DX1
comes with the same fan that you use in the DX2. Shouldn't mine have
this type of fan? I received it only a month ago?. I hope you solve this
problem for me. so far I can't belive that I spent over Two thousand
dollars on an amplifier that is usless!!!.

Jorge