[AMPS] Commercial amp design on AMPS

Lamb k7fm@teleport.com
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 18:27:06 -0700

"It was said that:
Don't dare ask a question that requires any technical thought or you
will get ignored
because all the so call EXPERTS here are to busy sniping at each other
to be bother with anything of technical importance.
I am getting increasing fed up with the BS here."

I am not sure whether I should be answering this or not.  The comment says
that "all" the experts do not bother with anything of technical importance.
Since I am not an expert or claim to be an expert, then it does not apply to
me.  But I have responded to a number of questions posed here, by others.
Most of the responses are direct and not posted as they have no general
interest.  I only post in this forum when it might interest someone else.

Most questions get answered.  Some questions, which do not raise the
interest of someone in this group, may not get answered.  That may reflect
more upon the question rather than the group.

If a question was raised about a sweep tube amplifier, it might not get
answered.  Or, it might get answered with a response that was irreverent.

I expect that sometimes, people with big amplifiers have big egos.  For more
civility, try a qrp reflector  Most qrp'ers do not have big egos.  Or, try
gardening.  Most gardeners do not have big egos.

73,  Colin  K7FM