[AMPS] TL-922

Wt8r@aol.com Wt8r@aol.com
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 22:33:03 EDT

In a message dated 9/7/00 10:21:24 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
w8ji@contesting.com writes:

>  Bad was a poor choice of words. I replace the defective
>  components.
>
>  I take it what you are telling me is you can take a non-working
>  amplifier, replace only the suppressors and nothing else, and it is
>  problem free? Is that what you are saying? Or do I misunderstand
>  you?

Tom,

WOW....!     This is real Rocket Science..........replacing defective
components to repair something.

How many Physics degrees do you have to have in order to be able to this?

Strange that you would have trouble understanding Don's completely lucid
explanation when you are unable to express the same thing becaue of a poor
choice of words.  Maybe physicists don't take English courses.

Pontificating usually gets one into trouble....isn't that what you told Rich?

73 de

Dave, WT8R