Fw: [AMPS] Amp Explosions

Bob & Linda McGraw K4TAX RMcGraw@InfoAve.Net
Sun, 10 Sep 2000 21:07:27 -0700

Jeff:

I trust that you'll have color pictures and an order form on your
website.  Also, you do take MC and VISA don't you.

Can'w wait to order some of these items. As I figure, some of the LCOFN
(Large Crystal Oxygen Free Nichrome) used as an antenna will make the RF
jump off the antenna at twice the speed of light.   There fore my
efforts to work the rare DX will happen in 1/2 the time.  So I can work
the DX station before everyone else figures it out.

73
Bob K4TAX