[AMPS] Alpha 87A

Nancy & Steve Lawrence smlx@earthlink.net
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 19:53:45 -0700

I've had a new Alpha 87A for about three months now. I looked over all the
competition carefully. After hearing of the impending closing of Alpha as
we've come to know it, I can honestly say that I feel fortunate to have
gotten one. The operation of the 87A is flawless. It is quite an amazing
machine.

If you ponder as long as I did, you may miss what may be a once in a
lifetime opportunity. If you have one but not with Alpha-Max, get it.
Hopefully a worthy prospect will come forward to continue the line. If not,
I'm sure a niche service operation will crop up.

Wish I had bought one years earlier.

73, Steve WB6RSE