[AMPS] The Measures letter

measures 2@vc.net
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 20:12:58 -0700

>Subject:        	Re: [AMPS] Blown TL922A... What to do?
>Date sent:      	Wed, 13 Sep 2000 13:27:44 -0700
>From:           	measures <2@vc.net>
>To:             	"AMPS" <amps@contesting.com>
>
>W8JI wrote:
>> >This is exactly why your rebuttal was rejected. It was full of
>> >personal attacks.  Reid Brandon is an Engineer at Eimac, and
>> >Buzz Mikolous (sp?) was an RD engineer who also disagreed with
>> >you.
>

>Rich relies:
>> The personel office rep. at Eimac, SLC said that Miklos never held the job
>> you claimed.
>
>That is untrue.

Why would they say that Miklos was an engineer B over the telephone.

>WA4GPM (Buzz Miklos) was head of R&D in power grid tubes at
>Salt Lake City. Eimac even issued a letter to that effect.
>
>You claimed Eimac's personal department or someone  forged the
>information that Buzz Miklos was an engineer!!!

I said that Eimac  told me Miklos was an Engineer B at SLC.

>Things like that don't win you any points Rich. That is exactly why
>your "rebuttal" wasn't published.
>
>> >Implying the engineers at Eimac who disagree with you "clean
>> >toilets" doesn't win you any points.
>> >
>> Trying to pass off a guy who works in Marketing as a guy who works in
>> Engineering is  deceptive.
>
>You have your opinions.
>
>> >Please make a signed copy of that letter available Rich. I have no
>> >recollection of it. I want to read it.
>> >
>> Ä  Tom already knows that I discarded his threatening letter.  QST never
>> received their copy of the letter. > cheers, Tom.
>
>Ohhh, I see.
>
>1.) I wrote a letter to you and QST that you could use against me
>that you "threw out".

The letter was of minimal value.  Were I to quote it, you would likely
deny that you wrote it.

>2.) I can't remember that letter, but you can.

Remember kids, just say no to drugs.

>3.) QST can't remember that letter because they "never received it".
>
>4.) You claim they didn't run your rebuttal because I threatened you
>and them in a letter you now say they never received.

I knew that QST did not receive the threat letter because I phoned Paul
Pagel.

>Which story is the truth Rich?
>
>1.) Did they receive the letter, and not run your rebuttal because of
>my threat?
>
>2.) Did they not receive the letter, and you mistakenly thought they
>did when you accused them of not running your rebuttal because of
>that letter?

none of the above

Tom --  the 8877 I tested this morning - that failed in an AL-1500 - has
gold-sputtering leakage.   Is it still your position that the AL-1500
needs no VHF parasitic suppressor.?

cheers

end