[AMPS] All Mode KW Transmitter firmware

Carsten Groen chg@logicio.com
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 19:18:16 +0200

Agreed Bill !

When I solder some of the stuff we do in my company, nothing ! is too
small for a simple magnifying class, the one that you can "put into your
eyes", and a simple Weller iron, and ofcourse, a small tip. Using these
simple equipments, I can solder 0.5 mm (19.7 mil) 240+ pins QFP packages
without any problems. The key (one of'em) is to use some flux, and a
quiet hand ! That way, it's possible to solder each pin individually.

The only thing I don't do, is BGA packages :-)

Carsten Groen, OZ9AAR
www.logicio.com/cgroen