[AMPS] Fw: censorship, bad news time

nospam4me@juno.com nospam4me@juno.com
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 17:01:41 -0700

Hello to the gang which also includes Rich.

If Rich is kept off the list, I'll soon be un subscribing myself.  I
don't care
to read a lot of the politics, but I don't want anyone kicked off because

people are too lazy to hit a delete button or they can't take a little
heat.

I know Rich has done more for my education than any other
amps member.

This is really a political black eye for the amps list server people. I'm
not
very proud to be an amps member right now.

I would be willing to host a similar amps list server on one of my
servers if the current status remains.  Looks like the Internet is
turning into a similar group as our local "stuffy old fart repeater"
that three people use.  It's the same reason I installed and operate
all the major repeaters in my area.

The next few days will tell,  this list thins out and I and others move
on or we get  back to the debates and things I don't want to read
are a simple delete key function.

cheers
skipp may   wv6f
nospam4me@juno.com
http://sonic.ucdavis.edu
http://pilot.ucdavis.edu

[snip]
9/15/00
Will has apparently kicked me off of AMPS because I quoted Tom's
laughable letter calling for ''no personal attacks''.  Several of my
posts are missing.
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.