[AMPS] Amp using 833A

Phil (VA3UX) phil@vaxxine.com
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 21:22:43 -0400

Now this is little more useful. Thanks for the input Tom.

As I mentioned to Jeff,  g-g would not be considered for this tube. Neither
would upper HF (these things are only rated for 30 Mhz max anyway).  IF I
do anything with these bottles, it will likely be moderate power on one to
three of the lower HF bands, just for hacking around.  Nostalgia rather
power will be the motivation.

Thanks

Phil