[AMPS] Amperex and Penta Labs

W6NQ W6NQ" <w6nq@rfparts.com
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 09:01:08 -0700

As I recall, the original Penta Laboratories closed their
doors many years before the current company was
established (c. 1990)..... I remember Steve Sanett
as being the principal owner of Aero Electronics,
a surplus tube dealer in L.A., which went t.u. about the
same time Sanett bought the Penta Laboratories NAME.
No other connection between the old Penta (Santa Clara, CA)
and the new Penta (Chatsworth, CA).

73, Merit  W6NQ