[AMPS] Watt meters

Bruce R. Knox bknox@rfapps.com
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 14:04:22 -0400

Jim:

At 12:45pm EDT today, AES had at least five VFD-HF units in stock between
Milwaukee and Vegas.  Sometimes you have to actually ask them to check
corporate-wide stock, and according to the computer in Wickliffe, they've
got them.  Of course, that computer could be wrong (I didn't actually call
to verify the presence of the units at those stores.)

Parts are getting hard to come by these days, and we try hard to keep
things in stock.  Sometimes this is difficult, especially when unexpected
large dealer orders show up here.

In any case, I return telephone calls and e-mails (even when they come to
me indirectly via a reflector) and if someone has an immediate need, I try
to move things around to accommodate them whenever possible.

So, call AES.

73

Bruce R. Knox W8GN
RF Applications, Inc.