[AMPS] Dayton amps people

nospam4me@juno.com nospam4me@juno.com
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 23:38:13 -0700

-
Hello Dayton bound Amps Members.
-
"tr" Dave, "cax' Bill, "noa" Gordon and I are all heading
inbound to Dayton.  Dave proposes an announcement
on amps to let others know and solicit you to join us
somewhere in the crowd for a meet.
-
I'd be willing to treat for a soda or coffee to anyone that
says hello from amps.  The only caution is that the
coffee taste better than our local CA flea market
"oil change," else I stick with the Diet Pepsi.
-
OK for now...  hope to see you and the rare $8
Collins 30L-1 with a cut off power cord in Dayton...
-
cheers
skipp   wv6f
nospam4me@juno.com