[AMPS] Triton - Glass tubes ??

Phil (VA3UX) phil@vaxxine.com
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 22:28:15 -0400

Question answered by Terry (W6RU) and Ray Connin (KB8VU).  Many thanks.

I've been visiting Triton's website periodically and have seen nothing.
Strangely enough that appears to be the wrong place to look.

Phil

anybody heard anything on Triton and the old rumors of them resuming
production of 3-500's, 3-1000's, 4-1000,s etc.  I heard lots about this
when they first purchased the glass tube works from Eimac.  And
then...nothin.  Honestly, I'd be surprised if they really did resume making
any of those tubes because the market for them is so small.  Which makes me
wonder why they would buy Eimac's glass tube works in the first place. Have
they produced a single glass tube yet with all that stuff they purchased ?

Phil