[AMPS] Old Westinghouse Amp

Billy Ward billydeanward@hotmail.com
Wed, 08 Aug 2001 07:52:22 +0000

Yep!  That's them there meters that I remember. Your amp looks good.

Another thing that I would like to aquire at a cheap price is an old Command
set recv and transmitter in mint condition.  I don't know how many I bought
in the late 50's and through the 60's--I've probably owned at least 30 or 40
over those years.

Billy Dean Ward