[AMPS] 20,000 Volt Variable Power Supply - Spellman - Ebay - Last Day

Dan Dan" <w4tq@mindspring.com
Thu, 27 Dec 2001 19:29:25 -0500

Hi Norm,

You were right!!  It is at $150 now.

Yes, nondestructive Hi-Pot tests on some components must be held to
"microamps".  For those components, an external metering/limiting circuit
would be a nice addition.  In fact, I bought a nice -50  0  +50  Microamp
meter (large scale in a nice cabinet) for this purpose, but never got around
to building it.

I'm glad to hear of your good experience with Rich's circuit.  I would like
to experiment with it in a few years when I retire.

73,
Dan - W4TQ