Fw: [AMPS] Conversion TL-911 6LQ6 -->EL509

skipp isaham nospam4me@juno.com
Fri, 28 Dec 2001 08:56:09 -0800

Hi Doug,
-
I'll reply to your post here on amps with some of the
basic conversion information. You can then contact
me direct if you need details.
-
I've not heard of a Kenwood TL-911 amplifier, but
they did make a few different models. I have the solid
state version, a TL-910
-
The conversions you might see in Magazines, articles
and web sites never seem to be complete. I'll post
my follow up in the next day or so.  Is there is any
chance to obtain of a copy of the circuit diagram
being Emailed to me... or I'd be willing to pay the
costs for a mailed photocopy.
-
skipp
nospam4me@juno.com