[AMPS] Tubes available

Ian C. Purdie VK2TIP ianpurdie@integritynet.com.au
Sat, 27 Jan 2001 14:32:19 +1100

>From FPQRP list

<snip>
Howdy from Texas...
I have been tasked with helping to clear out the estate of a local ham.
He
has a huge collection of vacuum tubes, thousands... I have started
cataloging the tubes and I am posting them on my web site at
http://www.ditdit.com.
If there is something on the list you can use, let me know. I really
don't
know the value of any of these so we are asking very little for each. We

just didn't want to see them go to waste.

OJ FP188
ditdit