[AMPS] More MLA2500 conversion questions

Douglas Snowden Douglas.R.Snowden@noaa.gov
Tue, 01 May 2001 10:36:34 -0400

OK, I am on my way to putting a 4CX800 in my
MLA2500 (against some advice) and would like to know
if anyone has played around with putting two
muffin fans in series to add to the air flow to
the tube?  Would two of them do the job?  The other
possibility would be to put a hose on the back and feed
it with a blower.  I have a blower that might pop
the tube out of the socket :^).

Another question is, where can I get non-onductive resitors
at a decent price?  I guess I need a 50 ohm at around 50w
for the grid and misc others.

Doug N4IJ

--
	Doug Snowden