[AMPS] PVC-antique radios

JimMoci@aol.com JimMoci@aol.com
Sun, 4 Nov 2001 15:35:05 EST

--part1_170.3668d06.29170079_boundary

>When PVC decomposes, it drips a yellowish substance that is known to cause=20=

sterility in women,=20
>particularly young girls, is a known carcinogen, and may have reproductive=20=

damage to men as well [unproven, but possible, given what=20
>is known].=A0 Please contact Mattel and ask them why Barbie isn't made of P=
VC >
anymore, they will be happy to explain

Is this the same PVC that my water and drain pipes are made of???????

Jim

--part1_170.3668d06.29170079_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2>&gt;When PVC decomposes,=20=
it drips a yellowish substance that is known to cause &gt;sterility in women=
,=20
<BR>&gt;particularly young girls, is a known carcinogen, and may have reprod=
uctive &gt;damage to men as well [unproven, but possible, given what=20
<BR>&gt;is known].=A0 Please contact Mattel and ask them why Barbie isn't ma=
de of PVC &gt;anymore, they will be happy to explain
<BR>
<BR>Is this the same PVC that my water and drain pipes are made of???????
<BR>
<BR>Jim</FONT></HTML>

--part1_170.3668d06.29170079_boundary--