[AMPS] ALC connection

Rick Bullon kc5ajx@hotmail.com
Sat, 24 Nov 2001 20:15:10 +0000

Thanks for the fast replies. I now know that I can forget about the ALC
connection that it is not needed and that I should have 4 straps in the
Clipperton-L.
Luckily when I got the amp I got a parts amp with it so I can take a strap
from that unit and replace the missing one. But I will not get around to
this for a while. Still have to finish the tower project first. After all
the amp does me no good without antennas :-)
73
Rick
KC5AJX