[AMPS] Tuned Input, what me worry

Steve Katz stevek@jmr.com
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 07:28:37 -0700

Rather than build resistive pads, which involves calculating and soldering,
it's easier to just coil up a bunch of RG58/U and cut it to the right length
for the attenuation needed; then, open a beer and relax.

WB2WIK/6

"Each success only buys an admission ticket to a more difficult problem." --
Henry Kissinger