[AMPS] Beer?

Steve Katz stevek@jmr.com
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 07:32:59 -0700

Yes, we can buy Anchor Steam here in L.A.

I was very surprised to hear about Samuel Adams available in Sweden,
however.  Last I toured their headquarters factory in South Boston (only two
years ago), they had a map showing everywhere their beer was available, and
Europe wasn't even on the map.  I hope they've taken their recipe there and
are making it locally, and not shipping it across the ocean.  And I hope
they relocated some of the yeast from the original batch, since a lot of the
magic is there.  (They get their hops from Bavaria, anyway, and always did.)

WB2WIK/6

"Each success only buys an admission ticket to a more difficult problem." --
Henry Kissinger