[Amps] Swan Mark 1 Linear Amplifier

Steve Katz stevek@jmr.com
Tue, 2 Apr 2002 07:48:39 -0800

It's been 20+ years since I mucked with a Mark 1 but as I recall it had the
power supply and RF components all on the same chassis.  They improved that
a lot when they went to the Mark II, which had a separate power supply
chassis and cooling system.  The Mark 1 I purchased back in the early 1970's
worked for all of a couple of weeks before the power transformer failed,
likely from too much heat.

-WB2WIK/6
"Each success only buys an admission ticket to a more difficult problem." --
Henry Kissinger