[AMPS] Shunt regulated high voltage psu

Ian White, G3SEK Ian White, G3SEK" <g3sek@ifwtech.com
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 23:04:43 +0000

Jim Strohm wrote:
>Another concern is -- there's been a lot of "put up or shut up"
>catcalling, but the people calling the loudest really haven't provided
>any hard documentation on their "facts,"

I apologise to the group for my contribution to this "catcalling".
However severe the provocation, I should not have risen to it.

>URLs?  Bibliographies?

For my point of view, please see:
  http://www.ifwtech.com/g3sek/boards/tetrode/tetrode-3.htm

That page is part of a commercial site, but it contains a PDF version of
an article in QEX (including schematics), a link to the GW4FRX IMD data
and other general information about screen supplies.

If anyone has further questions, I'll be happy to continue the
discussion by e-mail.

                            http://www.ifwtech.com/g3sek