[AMPS] Shunt regulated high voltage psu

Phil (VA3UX) phil@vaxxine.com
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 23:18:15 -0500

At 11:04 PM 1/30/2002 +0000, you wrote:

>Jim Strohm wrote:
>>Another concern is -- there's been a lot of "put up or shut up"
>>catcalling, but the people calling the loudest really haven't provided
>>any hard documentation on their "facts,"
>
>I apologise to the group for my contribution to this "catcalling". However
>severe the provocation, I should not have risen to it.

Ian,

You - of all people - do not need to apologize. The provocation was severe.
Rich has become such a pain in the arse that I've finally filtered all his
posts. If he ever has anything useful to say again, I'll never see it.  Not
much risk there, is there ! It is a shame that someone so capable of
contributing, instead does the opposite. A nearly complete waste of a good
mind in my opinion. The biggest finger-pointer and whiner that I've ever
witnessed ( although I have an ex-brother-in-law that came close).

Carry-on Ian. Your posts have always been useful and rational.

Phil